CELEBRATING POSITIVITY IN LIFE. FOR BEAUTY, SUCCESS AND LOVE.

Love freely, give freely

Love freely, give freely
"The Free-Love Flag: please take care of your friends" ~ designed by the blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Appreciated #1

Other Appreciated pages
#2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7



The following are some items I really appreciate. The beauty, skill and adrenaline are amazing!


This is a Wiccan handfasting (wedding) ceremony; it kinda disquells some of my misconceptions regarding Wicca.


Click on image to enlarge













This embedded video features 3 teenage/pre-teen girls performing an almost-synchronised (!) dance. It is quite lovely, save for an oft-shaking camera and a sense of ill-preparedness. The girls may need to concentrate more, or shed some of their shyness, perhaps.



You must really enlighten me as to what a "Lustration of the Living" is.

This is a Wiccan gathering. I must admit they look kinda ordinary. Not Satanic as some people make them out to be.

The Wikipedia.org entry on 'Wicca' states that Wiccans do not believe in Satan (the Devil), and thus do not serve him.

Click on image to enlarge




My most favorite character in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007). Many lobbies argue that the Harry Potter series has little to do with the actual Wicca religion, while others are determined to link the two and pronounce both 'evil'. But one thing I know: Wiccans cannot wield that kind of magick we see in the Potter movies. Unless I'm mistaken, so please enlighten me.





TheBookOfShadows.net has this to say about Wicca:


Magic is not good or evil. It is neutral force like electric. Moral of magic is attached to it's user, that is, it can be used for good and building things or to destructive and hurting things.Most wiccan follow the basic rules of the Wicca, that is, you can do what ever you want as long as nobody (or nothing) is harmed. Majority of the magic is aimed for wellbeing of the others and enviroment.


Before I start to tell you what Wicca is, I can tell what is it not. It is not a like Willow from the TV-seies Buffy or Charmed. Wicca is same time a religion as well as a way of living. I can be both, or just other, it's one to decide. If you came to these pages because you saw Sabrina the Teenage Witch in a television, and you want to do achive same magic, I commend you return back to front of the television.


Click on image to enlarge




Her name could be Nat, and her age anywhere between 12 and 15 years old. She is absolutely beautiful and, admittedly, a great turn-on. Very sweet!

Visit here for more.

Click on image to enlarge

No comments:

I QUIT

August 31st, 2007: I quit Christianity, church, Pentecostalism and Seventh-day Adventism, not because I hate them, but 'cos I find them contradictory, ambiguous and 'strangulatory' in, of, and among themselves. There is so much love and beauty out in the world too foolish to back away from.

I don't know much, but I know I must do these things:

1) Meet the needs and desires of my friends
2) Don't belittle people, but find ways to uplift them
3) Solve people's problems, walk into their lives; don't condemn them and leave them to dirt
4) Save people from danger
5) Support medical work to build a safer world, and use natural remedies more often
6) Explore my sexuality and be aware of its potential. Encourage everyone to do the same.
7) Rejoice when people are happy doing things that they love and that aren't harmful or damaging
8) Let children learn lots and lots of things, and teach them to be kind, sweet, gentle and honest
9) Don't hurt or harm people in any way, unless you have to stop them hurting or harming other people
10) Use tact, sweetness and logic in solving conflicts and disputes

11) Be thoughtful, kind and considerate; let love go around and come around. Don't make people hate life.
12) I have loads to learn from others, so I must be humble, teachable and patient. Arrogance and an exuberant ego ain't love.
13) Listen to and follow advice that is meant to sustain you and provide for your own good

14) There is pain and suffering in this world, because we do loads of foolish things, do not love each other enough, do not love the planet enough
15) Science has the answers, but we wield it stupidly. We should be more careful.
16) Sustain life, don't snuff it
17) Work hard, run the economy and take care of the environment so that love and sex can persist

...and last but not least...

18) I have a Maker (a Creator) and I'm here for a purpose: to meet someone else's needs. Each person has this sort of purpose.
19) I'm looking for the true 'God', and
20) I am a sexual being, and so is everyone else, girl and boy.

ARIGATO. ^.^

Meeting our needs, fulfilling our desires

Meeting our needs, fulfilling our desires
Make love, not war, and the world'll be a better place
An it harm none, do as you will; an it cause harm, do as you must.

Blog Archive

About the blogger

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
20, Malaysian, Chinese, speaks English and Mandarin; in polytechnic