CELEBRATING POSITIVITY IN LIFE. FOR BEAUTY, SUCCESS AND LOVE.

Love freely, give freely

Love freely, give freely
"The Free-Love Flag: please take care of your friends" ~ designed by the blogger

Friday, September 7, 2007

Appreciated #3

Visit entry Appreciated #2


The following are some items I really like.




Return to Innocence
Music Video, by Enigma. I enjoyed this song back in 2002/3. Now I'm relating to it again. It's kinda magical, how we as a people ought to return to innocence.


Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocenc
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and miss the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence.
If you want then laugh
If you must then cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny. That's the return to innocence



9/10-year-old Alyssa at Kuching International Airport in Sarawak. Her father indicated that instead of taking a picture of him and his whole family, I should just snap her. I think he understood my intentions: I'd really wanted a photo of her. She's amazing!


Another shot of the beautiful Alyssa!



Click on image to enlarge.






















A wallpaper I composed from elements off the Unitarian Universalist website. I want to be an UU!









Click on image to enlarge.







The banners are my designs. The circular logo is that of the CoG -- Covenant of the Goddess, "an international organization of cooperating, autonomous Wiccan congregations and solitary practitioners. (On the official website)...you'll find information about the CoG organization and activities, as well as the religious beliefs and practices which comprise Wicca." (cog.org)

Click on image to enlarge.






A picture of a cute girl. her mum and her brother. (right to left) Shot taken at the Sarawak Cultural Village in Santubong, Kuching.


Click on image to enlarge.










My sister.





Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger closing theme, featuring characters Umeko and Jasmine as the Pink and Yellow Rangers. Very cute and catchy.

No comments:

I QUIT

August 31st, 2007: I quit Christianity, church, Pentecostalism and Seventh-day Adventism, not because I hate them, but 'cos I find them contradictory, ambiguous and 'strangulatory' in, of, and among themselves. There is so much love and beauty out in the world too foolish to back away from.

I don't know much, but I know I must do these things:

1) Meet the needs and desires of my friends
2) Don't belittle people, but find ways to uplift them
3) Solve people's problems, walk into their lives; don't condemn them and leave them to dirt
4) Save people from danger
5) Support medical work to build a safer world, and use natural remedies more often
6) Explore my sexuality and be aware of its potential. Encourage everyone to do the same.
7) Rejoice when people are happy doing things that they love and that aren't harmful or damaging
8) Let children learn lots and lots of things, and teach them to be kind, sweet, gentle and honest
9) Don't hurt or harm people in any way, unless you have to stop them hurting or harming other people
10) Use tact, sweetness and logic in solving conflicts and disputes

11) Be thoughtful, kind and considerate; let love go around and come around. Don't make people hate life.
12) I have loads to learn from others, so I must be humble, teachable and patient. Arrogance and an exuberant ego ain't love.
13) Listen to and follow advice that is meant to sustain you and provide for your own good

14) There is pain and suffering in this world, because we do loads of foolish things, do not love each other enough, do not love the planet enough
15) Science has the answers, but we wield it stupidly. We should be more careful.
16) Sustain life, don't snuff it
17) Work hard, run the economy and take care of the environment so that love and sex can persist

...and last but not least...

18) I have a Maker (a Creator) and I'm here for a purpose: to meet someone else's needs. Each person has this sort of purpose.
19) I'm looking for the true 'God', and
20) I am a sexual being, and so is everyone else, girl and boy.

ARIGATO. ^.^

Meeting our needs, fulfilling our desires

Meeting our needs, fulfilling our desires
Make love, not war, and the world'll be a better place
An it harm none, do as you will; an it cause harm, do as you must.

Blog Archive

About the blogger

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
20, Malaysian, Chinese, speaks English and Mandarin; in polytechnic